Q: Q: Losing coolant

Hi there..i know it's a 30 year old car...i just can't confirm what's wrong...i've just filled my coolant reservoir to the right level, drove the car (with the temp gauge needle a bit above middle) then parked it. Next day, coolant is a bit lower than its right level..If it's a leak, is there a test to find it easily?....Ambient temperatures reached 37 degrees c in my town and moisture up to 90% ...could it be that water in the coolant mix evaporated due to abnormal temps outside..Nowadays, i'm always refilling the coolant before driving the car...Last thing i thought of: Thermostat....maybe not fully opening,,thank you

You probably have a leak, and the first place I would look is the radiator. Most likely you will see evidence of a leak at either of the two bottom corners. But don’t stop there. Your car has a pretty complicated cooling system with a number of small hoses under the intake. So you want to be sure to look at all of them where they connect to the engine and other devices. Having to add coolant every day is not normal under any weather conditions. If you can’t find the leak, or if you want someone to repair it, contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your coolant leak and let you know what it is going to take to solve it.

3. Q: Losing coolant