Q: Lose power in eceleration or RPM gage don't go into gear smoothly

The car drive good from time to time I can drive it for maybe a hour and then it start to loose power in the acceleration,I pull over for maybe 10 min and then it's ready to go again I had it look at by Aamco and they can't find anything wrong with it but I do have a check engine light on and it indicates bank 1 o2 sensor can that be the problem?

Hello. A loss of power can be caused by many things. If you have a Check Engine Light and code for an oxygen sensor then I would start there. A faulty oxygen sensor on either bank can cause all sorts of performance issues due to the fact that the computer relies on its its signal for vital engine performance calculations. A bad signal due to a faulty sensor can confuse the computer and lead to performance issues such as hesitation and loss of power. I would try to determine if the sensor needs to be replaced, and replace it if it does, and then go from there.

3. Lose power in eceleration or RPM gage don't go into gear smoothly