Q: Looking where a hose goes to. It carries water

At the back of the engine there is a metal crossover pipe for water. In the middle of the pipe there is a T and a rubber hose goes down the back of the engine. I can't see where it goes to when looking with a light from above and below. It carries water to something and the must be another hose returning the water. Thanks J Small Vancouver Canada

Hi there. The hose that runs behind the engine that drains water is the drain tube for the air conditioner. This hose is designed to drain off the condensation from the evaporator as the air conditioner is operating. This is a normal condition. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then I recommend seeking a local expert to help you with the rubber hose.