Q: Location of the cabin filter and rocking noise underneath vehicle. Gas guage keeps going up and down

I was browsing the internet checking out air filter for my van. I came across that my van has an cabin air filter. I went out to my van, which i bought used, and cannot find where it is located. It says it is located underneath the passenger side glove box, but do not see it. Where else can it be locate?

Ever since I had my van, I hear a rocking noise underneath my vehicle when I go over bumps in the road or sometime for no reason. Someone told me it might be the engine mount is loose, but I am not 100% sure that is the issue. Could it be that the mounts are loose or another issue? Also, when I go over bumps in the road, I hear a small squeaking noise underneath the left side of my vehicle.

Another issue I am have is my gas guage in the van keeps going up and down, so I do not really know how much gas I have in the vehicle. This has been going on for a while now. What can be wrong here? A sensor gone bad?

Hi there. The air cabin filter on the Caravan is located behind the glove box. To access it, you’ll have to remove the glove box or have a professional mechanic replace the air cabin filter. In regards to the knocking issue, loose motor mounts can cause this symptom, but could also be caused by loose front end suspension components. Finally, in regards to the fuel gauge, the issue might be the EVAP system, which is designed to relieve pressure and reduce the exposure of harmful gases from the fuel tank. You might want to have a professional mechanic inspect your vehicle and recommend the right repairs to ensure you don’t have other problems.

3. Location of the cabin filter and rocking noise underneath vehicle. Gas guage keeps going up and down