Q: Location of oxygen sensors

I had my car diagnosed for a check engine light and the car was giving me trouble accelerating and it came back that the 02 sensors are bad and I want to find out where the sensors are located.

Hello there, oxygen sensor faults are one of the most common on your 2007 Toyota Prius. The oxygen sensors are located in your exhaust system. Your vehicle uses two different types of oxygen sensors: upstream and downstream sensors.

Without the code I am unable to explain where the specific sensor is located. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your oxygen sensor issue and perform a replacement if needed.

3. Location of oxygen sensors