Q: location map sensor?

I am trying to change the MAP sensor, but I dont find were is located.

Your MAP sensor is an integral part of the Mass airflow sensor. This is why you could not find it. This mass airflow sensor is connected to the air filter housing between the throttle body and the air filter housing. There is a MAP sensor on the 1.6 liter engine since it does not have a mass air flow sensor and it is located in the center of the intake and is a part of the intake air temperature sensor. If you are getting codes in the computer for the MAP sensor then you should have a proper diagnostic test done to verify the failure of the sensor.

3. location map sensor?