Q: Stalls after refueling

when its cold I will leave running while filling up with gas it dies after starting it stumbles for about 20 seconds it only dies when on fill ups

3. Stalls after refueling

Q: Will my car pass smog if the coolant is leaking?

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Car starting roughly

If you are hearing a grinding noise for a few seconds on engine start up, the timing chain tensioners are to blame. There are two chain tensioners, however, if one is bad, both are replaced. It is a rather large...

Q: Need to put 1996 engine in it 2004 Chrysler Town & Country

Hi there - while the basic engines have stayed relatively similar (3.3l or 3.8l), and the basic transmission is the same (41TE), engine and transmission management has changed considerably. Staying with the same engine (EGA/EGH) may work as long as...