Q: Q: Limp mode

Speedometer doesn't work, won't shift higher than 2nd gear. Changed speed sensor. Need a list of possible sensors or parts to start changing.

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are several sensors, cables and other components that might contribute to a malfunctioning speedometer. The best solution to try and pinpoint the source of your speedometer issue is to complete a diagnostic scan to download error codes stored in the ECU. If you can’t do this, start by inspecting the speedometer cable and housing or contact one of our mechanics to complete the scan for you.

3. Q: Limp mode