Q: lights and cluster flicker and go on and off automatically

lights and cluster flicker and go on and off automatically even when the light switch is off, I pulled the pcm ecm fuses as well

You should contact your nearest dealer and see if your vehicle has had the recalls done to your vehicle for battery cable studs loose in the firewall of the vehicle behind the dash. There is a recall that may apply to your situation where a loose cable connection on a stud in the right side of your vehicle to the body and battery may be loose or come loose and cause instrument panel to catch fire. The recall number is 04V334000. If the recall has been done, then you may have a problem with the totally integrated power module causing intermittent problems and needing to be scanned for codes and problems with connections or relays. In that case, if the problem persists, you may want to have a certified technician inspect your electrical system for you to determine what repairs are needed.