Q: Left turn signal doesn't work.

My left turn signal is not working. My right one is. It doesn't work when I turn on my flashers either but right does. I've checked all the bulbs. When I plug a trailer into it, it flashes fast like a bulb is out. Occasionally it will work for a click or two. When I turn the signal for left I can hear the relay click once and stop.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. Check for loose ...

Hi, thanks for writing in. Check for loose bulbs, or bad ground by walking around the front/back of the truck with the left turn signal engaged. If either the front or rear is not working, check the ground (and the bulb again of course) for that corner. Check the turn signal relay as well - sometimes a bulb failure causes damage to the turn signal relay for the offending side. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.