Q: How many miles more will my 2003 Volvo S40 sedan last for?

How many km does a vovlo s40 sedan 2003 last for

My car has 150 kilometer .

Hello there, how long your 2003 Volvo S40 lasts is determined by many different variables. If the vehicle is maintained properly it will last much longer than a vehicle that is not maintained. It is impossible to predict how many miles your vehicle will go, or how long it will last. Regular vehicle inspections and services by a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will ensure and problems are caught early before they can cause damage.