Q: Left indicator and windshield wipers work intermittently

The left indicator and windshield wipers work intermittently. They will be working and suddenly stop and then work again. Plus, the oil light is staying on, even though the oil is okay. If it were a fuse, then they wouldn't be working at all - is that correct? What do you suggest to fix these things.

If the fuse was blown on any of these circuits it would cause an open circuit. With an open circuit, whatever components that are controlled by that circuit will not function. The most likely cause would be an intermittent issue, such as the wiper stalk or wiring issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your electrical circuits and make any repairs that are necessary.