Q: led bumper lights

i recently purchased some led bumper lights, and it has a strip with about 9 led lights in it and the same 3 lights keep burning out, and its only on the drivers side light and not the passenger. this is my second replacement already, just wondering why this is happening or if it was just a fluke that i got 2 bad headlights.

Hi there. Thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com. Unfortunately, we do not offer mechanical repair or service on aftermarket part installations like the LED lights you are referring. It is probably best for you to contact the manufacturer of those lights to receive technical assistance. Best of luck to you.

3. led bumper lights