Q: Leaking Radiator?Car overheated

Ive had a leaking radiator for some time. Ive put some Bars Leak and Kseal in it in the past and tried to keep it full. However over a period of a cpl of days I noticed quite a bit more white smoke or steam coming out from under the hood while driving, and on the last day I drove it, the temp gauge was all the way up on Hot. Lots of white smoke and steam while driving, and no power and some rattling noise going up a big hill before making it home, wasn't sure I was going to make it. I have no idea if I did any engine damage, and honestly the car isnt worth fixing if I did. I refilled the radiator and tried turning it on and letting it run, and seemed to be ok, but Im scared to try and drive it anywhere. IS it worth my time to even put the radiator in? And how will I know if my car is even safe to try to drive anywhere after over heating like that or if there was engine damage?
My car has an automatic transmission and is an 01 Kia Sephia

I would advise against the use of liquid products that are supposed to stop leaks like Bars Leak and K Seal. They do their job by having solid particles gather at the leak and swell up, much the same way the platelets in your blood stop a cut from bleeding. Trouble is, they can also clog up small passages in the cooling system. But that’s all academic now. By driving the car while it was low on coolant, you may have done some engine damage. With the right care, you might be able to get some more use out of it, but you won’t know until you have it checked out by a professional. At the very least though, I think you are going to have to buy a radiator. To get an opinion on this, you can contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your overheating Kia and let you know what can be done for it.

3. Leaking Radiator?Car overheated