Q: Leaking passenger floor board and windshield fogging.

In summer leaked coolant on passenger floor board and windshield fogged. I bypassed the heater core. After just water leaked on the floor board. It's winter now and I need front heat and defroster. Should I replace heater core, blender door, or is it a clogged a/c water drain?

It sounds like you have 2 different but related issues. If coolant leaked into the vehicle and you bypassed the heater core, then it sounds like the heater core is/was leaking and should be replaced. Water only leaking into the vehicle with the a/c on, would indicate the evaporator drain may be detached, clogged, or broken. The drain can be inspected/repaired while the heater core is replaced. Have a local repair shop or your dealer service department inspect/replace the heater core.