Q: Leakage of the automatic transmission fluid.

I have changed the transmission fliud a month ago. Now after 1300KM the fliud level is unseen on the stick. I have added 0.7 liter of the fliud used and now itsback to normal level. But till now i cant see any fliud under my car where i usually park. So what is the reason

As you describe it, it sounds like you may have a leak coming from your transmission; however, it’s difficult to diagnose without more information or actually seeing the vehicle. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your transmission fluid leak.