Q: Leak in window

Hello, my 2011 F-150 is leaking water in the upper back window on the driver side. It will leak even from morning dew (after I start to drive). I've already replaced the 3rd brake light thinking that might be the problem, but still have the problem. I know it could possibly be the window itself, but there is a small black strip over that back corner of the cab. Not sure what's under that strip, but wondering if it could be the problem as well. Is this a common problem? How best can I determine what the actual problem is?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The rear window may not have been sealed properly when the window was installed. The sealer may have not stuck to the glass completely, causing the leak. You will need to have the glass removed and resealed properly. The glass should be taken out and resealed by an automotive glass company. They may not be able to remove the glass without it breaking and would need to replace the glass with a new one. Hope this helps and best of luck.

3. Leak in window