Q: Q: Leak

Radiator broke. Bought a new one. Once placed in I noticed leaking & accidently striped it while trying to tighten it to stop leaking. I got another radiator & that one is leaking too. The leak is coming from the corner radiator connection. It's tight but not stripped. Theres another leak too but I don't know where it's coming from. It looks like oil. Can you please help me out?

Hi there. The problem with stripping a coolant line is that although it might appear to be tight, as it heats, it will most likely expand and create a leak. If you are using the same coolant line inserted into the radiator, that’s most likely the source of your leak. You might be able to use a teflon-based tape to help with the connection; but I’d recommend replacing the coolant line. In regards to the other leak, without being there to complete a coolant/oil leak inspection, it’s hard to tell you where to begin your search.