Q: Last night my car started to idle rough and when I got to a light it shut off twice? Today same thing idle rough then stalls

My car has a vacuum leak I think so every once and awhile it runs rough and sputters but now it is running rough and stalling no matter what gear I'm in. If in neutral it takes a couple minutes to stall when in drive less than a minute. I checked my belt to the alternator and it's good, I also checked the fluids.

3. Last night my car started to idle rough and when I got to a light it shut off twice? Today same thing idle rough then stalls