Q: Last night my car started to idle rough and when I got to a light it shut off twice? Today same thing idle rough then stalls

My car has a vacuum leak I think so every once and awhile it runs rough and sputters but now it is running rough and stalling no matter what gear I'm in. If in neutral it takes a couple minutes to stall when in drive less than a minute. I checked my belt to the alternator and it's good, I also checked the fluids.

Hi there. What you are describing could be caused by a vacuum leak, but it’s also possible that a fuel system component or mass air flow sensor is damaged or dirty. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection, so they can determine what is causing your problems and ensure the right repairs are made.

3. Last night my car started to idle rough and when I got to a light it shut off twice? Today same thing idle rough then stalls