Q: l cannot turn my steering wheel

My car said engine off overheated l then parked the car started it back up it started smoking and it read service battery charging system and the battery light is on an the steering wheel is hard to turn an it sounds like a diesel car

A: Hi there. There are several potential mecha...

Hi there. There are several potential mechanical issues that might be causing the symptoms you're experiencing. Without being there to complete a full inspection, there may be a problem with the power steering pump or a power steering line that has broken; which might be causing the smoke issues. The best bet for you is to contact one of our local ASE certified mechanics so they can test drive and discover what's causing your problems and they can fix them.