Q: Knocking noise coming from my passenger side wheel. Went to check but couldn't find anything.

Anytime I drive at a low speed and I turn or slow down I hear a knocking noise from my passenger side wheel. Could it be something going bad around my power steering other what?

The noise could be due to a worn outer CV joint. This will be particularly likely if the rubber boot (it looks like a bellows) covering the outer CV joint is torn or missing. You can attempt to view the boot on the outboard CV axle joint by looking behind the wheels. Regardless of whether that is the cause or not, if you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.