Q: kia carnival stopped during driving

my carnival 2004 stopped while i am driving it,i had checked with computer test,and the result was ( CAM sensor ),may you face the same issue with carnival?Thanks

A: This is a faulty camshaft position sensor. ...

This is a faulty camshaft position sensor. What this means is that the ECM is not recognizing the camshaft position sensor signal during the first few seconds of cranking. As you may already know, when this happens you will experience a check engine light on, a loss of power and potentially the engine stalling. This sensor records the rate at which the camshaft spins and this information is used by the ECM to control ignition and fuel injection timing. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to replace this sensor and it should fix your problem.