Q: Kia Amanti leaking from the power steering

asked by on May 15, 2016

My Kia Amanti is leaking from the power steering on the driver's side. I've not been able to find the video to replace it. I think it might be a hose.

Power Steering Fluid Service $95.93 - $158.93 Get a Quote

I’ve got videos to replace leaking power steering so watch those. If you want to find where the leak is coming from, it is very easy to do on a power steering. All you’ve got to do is get a little UV leak dye and pour about a quart of ounce into the power steering. Drive it around the block. Then you find where the green glow is coming and that will show you where the leak is. Normally, it’s a high side power steering hose. You’d want to pray that is the high side of power steering hose and not a steering rack. Because, the steering rack costs a lot of money to replace. If you want help performing this task, you can have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a power steering fluid service for you.