Q: Kangaroing

In constant rain when I accelerate and sometimes when it s ticking over it starts to kangaroo. Changed air filter oil filter and oil the other day and still does I'd

Hi there:

I’ll be honest with you and let you know I had to Google "starts to kangaroo". If I understand this term correctly, you’re experiencing a problem with your 2014 Volkswagen where the engine seems to jump forward rapidly or the engine struggles to run smoothly - but only during heavy rain. If I’m correctly, this is usually caused by condensation getting inside the ignition system module on a VW; which creates inconsistent electrical supply to the engine. The only way to determine why is to have a professional mechanic complete an engine is shaking, pulsing or vibrating inspection.