Q: Jutters when giving little gas and letting go

Ok I had problems with the tcu. Fixed it. Friend advised if I want good shifts change the thermostats since my car never got hot only at in town speed. Fixed it. Works great Sept it jutters when given little gas and letting go of the accelerator pedal. Could it be the throttle or bad shocks.

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.