Q: What does the Passenger Air Bag Off indicator mean on?

What does the Passenger Air Bag Off indicator mean on?

While there are several important dash lights that provide information regarding your air bag system, the Passenger Air Bag off indicator is one of the most important. It’s simple – if the light is on, the system is off on the passenger front position. It can be turned off for a number of reasons, including:

1. The sensor has detected no passenger in that seat, and there’s a problem with the system (the seat sensor is wet, there’s an object hanging from the back of the seat, the seat is jammed on an object on the floor, etc.).

2. The system has detected a passenger, but they’re too short or too light for the air bag to work effectively.

3. There’s an object in the seat heavy enough to trigger the sensor, but too light to be an adult passenger.

3. What does the Passenger Air Bag Off indicator mean on?