Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-3jpukvjs:173:8

Q: just noticed that it is overheating--no water dripping and the temperature gauge is normal. Not sure if it is the thermostat.

I can smell that it is overheating now. I recently noticed the coolant level was a little low so I added to it to the fill line I thought. But it still smelled like it was overheated a bit but no real evidence of it. Now I can visibly see the smoke coming out of the engine but no liquid pouring down. The temperature gauge was still at normal.

A: Hi there: There are multiple issues that c...

Hi there:

There are multiple issues that could be causing this overheating problem on your 2003 Windstar. First, you might have a thermostat issue that is not allowing coolant to flow through the motor as it should, second could be the fan is not working or third, you might have a water pump that has failed. The fact that your dashboard temperature gauge is faulty might indicate that the temperature sensor is damaged as well. In order to eliminate a lot of the guess work, contact one of our professional local mechanics to complete an engine is overheating inspection first, before taking it to a shop for repairs.