Q: Just need to know what maintenance I need - Mercedes Benz ML320

I want to do the maintenance for this suv but not sure what that is at 80,000 miles

Hello. My listings for the maintenance on this vehicle are as follows:

60k miles: Replace air cleaner, fuel filter, spark plugs

90k miles: Replace air cleaner

Also keep in mind that the manufacturer service manuals can be found for free on your vehicle manufacturers website. If you would like to have any of these services done, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform these jobs.

3. Just need to know what maintenance I need - Mercedes Benz ML320