Q: Just had a fuel pump replaced and spark plugs replaced 4 days ago. And now it is not starting again. What could this problem be.

The car was starting good. I just got back in it and it wont start up.

A: Hi there: There are several things that co...

Hi there:

There are several things that could be faulty with your Oldsmobile Alero that are causing the non-starting issue. It's possible that other fuel system or ignition system components may also be faulty; including a crankshaft position sensor, mass air flow sensor or damage or excessive carbon build-up on your throttle body or fuel injectors. Without being there to examine your car, it's very difficult to pinpoint the precise source. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection so they can determine what's going on with your vehicle.