Q: Engine power is reduced and car will not crank.

Monday i picked my car up from getting the transmission repaired new battery and power steering pump replace and now my car want start

Since the engine power is reduced message is popping up, there will be a fault stored in the engine control computer. Have the codes read to see which system is malfunctioning as it is possible there can be a loose connection at the throttle body after the large repair or something small. A faulted electronic throttle body is another general cause for this type of situation. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and run a few tests to offer a more personal diagnosis of your no start concern.

3. Engine power is reduced and car will not crank.