Q: Engine power is reduced and car will not crank.

Monday i picked my car up from getting the transmission repaired new battery and power steering pump replace and now my car want start

3. Engine power is reduced and car will not crank.

Q: Q: Air conditioning not working

A non working air conditioner is a concern for me, especially in a bigger vehicle like your Tahoe where it can get pretty hot. I see here that you noticed that the A/C condenser clutch is not operating and that...

Q: My 2008 Volvo xc 90 makes a whistle like sound

Hi J.M. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It really depends when the whistle noise occurs that might indicate the source and cause of the noise. If the noise is frequent when the vehicle is in motion, this could be coming...

Q: I have a scraping noise coming from the back right tire.

If the pads and rotors are in good condition, a couple of other things can be the cause. First thing to check would be the splash shield behind the brake rotor. While not an everyday occurrence, sometimes road debris like...