Q: Engine power is reduced and car will not crank.

Monday i picked my car up from getting the transmission repaired new battery and power steering pump replace and now my car want start

3. Engine power is reduced and car will not crank.

Q: Q: Broken speedometer

Hi. The most common problem is the instrument cluster followed by the vehicle speed sensor on the transmission/transfer case(2wd/4wd). You will have to use a scan tool to determine if the VSS signal is reaching the instrument cluster. If you...

Q: My aura shakes when it starts saying "service traction" what is it?

Hello, thank you for writing in. At this point there are a lot of possible causes for your vehicle's symptoms. To gather more information, we need to start with having the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. This can be...

Q: Passlock reset on 2002 Chevrolet Impala

Unfortunately the dealer is oftentimes the only place that can perform services such as this. This is due to the fact that specific scan tools are required in order to reset certain systems.