Q: Journey 2014 vs. Mitsubishi Outlander 2014

What are your thoughts on a Journey 2014 or a Mitsubishi Outlander 2014?

I’m not a fan of either, but out of those, I’d get a Journey. The Outlander Sports, I had customers with them and they had nothing but problems with the vehicles as they aged. Personally I’d go for a Toyota. If you live in some place where you can get a good price on a Journey, maybe go for a Journey. Either way, if you need help scoping out the car before making the purchase, I would recommend getting a pre-purchase inspection to make sure there are no surprises after you buy the vehicle.