Q: Jerking motion

When i go it does some jerking motion i could be in 2500 rpm and it drops to 0 and then it goes back to normal

It sounds like you may have a severe misfire. Usually a Check Engine Light will come on indicating that a diagnostic trouble code is stored. Reading the codes will allow a technician to focus on the system that is causing the issue, and then perform a few tests to pinpoint the component causing the misfire. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform these tests to diagnose the cause of the jerking issue and determine what repairs are needed.

3. Jerking motion