Q: Jeep wont start

One day i go to the store and jeep was fine. Came out to start it and it didn't do anything just a click. The battery, starter, starter relay, ignition coil and ignition switch are brand new. What could be the problem if why its not starting? thank you

A common fault is a bad connection to the starter solenoid. The small wire - yellow I believe. Corrosion can happen in the connector. Try cleaning it, or cutting it off, and replacing it with a new one.

If you’re unable to get your car started, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can come to you and diagnose your car’s starting issue firsthand. Good luck.

3. Jeep wont start