Q: Jeep will crank but won't turn over. Fuel pump running constantly and the ASD replay buzzing and alarm system won't shut off.

Jeep won't start, alarm won't shut off, fuel pump running constantly, and ASD relay buzzing jeep will crank but won't start.

Hi there, thanks for your question. I would recommend having the vehicle scanned to see what codes are coming up as this will direct you toward a potential solution.

Without knowing what codes may be coming up, some things to check or keep in mind might be the crank position sensor, cam position sensor, and coils. If you’d like some assistance, we can have one of our certified automotive technicians come to your home or office to inspect, diagnose, and make the necessary repairs to your Jeep.

• Jeep will crank but won't turn over. Fuel pump running constantly and the ASD replay buzzing and alarm system won't shut off.