Q: Jeep not turning over.

The jeep started and then stalled. I went to start it again and nothing happened when I turned the key. The jeep has a brand new battery, good connections, and a recent check of the electrical system was good.

A: Hello. If the engine simply turned off and ...

Hello. If the engine simply turned off and will not do anything at all now then I would be concerned that there may be an internal engine issue. If when you attempt to start the vehicle you can hear the starter trying to engage then you may have a seized engine. Typically a mechanic would start diagnosing this by trying to turn the engine by hand with a large wrench. If they could not spin it then you need a new engine. If you could then you may have electrical issue going on, especially if the battery is fine. This would take much more in depth electrical diagnosis with a voltage meter. Doing electrical diagnostics can be pretty in depth so I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.