Q: Q: It won't start. It just turns over

My dodge won't start but it turns over. I've Replaced cap and rotor, crank sensor, asd relay

3. Q: It won't start. It just turns over

Q: Truck has little power accelerating and has a slight shake at idle

It is possible that you could be having and issue with your fuel injectors. The fuel delivery may be an issue here. I would recommend having a qualified professional use a high tech scan tool to determine if your fuel...

Q: Engine won't even try to start but all the lights turn on and battery is fine.

Hey there. One of many components can cause a no crank condition. A bad ignition switch can be a cause. If the switch does not send a signal to the starter, nothing will happen when you turn the ignition to...

Q: Spilled water on shifter

Hello. Spilling water on the shifter could have affected a lot of different things in your car. There are sensors, wires, and connectors under your shifter. It is possible that water could have damaged some or all of these things....