Q: Q: It won't start. It just turns over

My dodge won't start but it turns over. I've Replaced cap and rotor, crank sensor, asd relay

3. Q: It won't start. It just turns over

Q: Q: Grinding noise in park truck wont move

Hello there, there are a few possible cases for the truck to stop while driving like this. You did not mention if the grinding noise is in all the gears or just park. The most common would be a transmission...

Q: Is shaking above 45 MPH signs of failing torque converter?

A shake at higher speeds can be caused by numerous different things. This could be caused by your engine running badly, out of balance wheel, or even loose suspension components. My best recommendation would be to have your entire vehicle...

Q: My car overheats and drinks lots of water.

If the vehicle is loosing coolant without any external leaks then you may have a blown head gasket. I'd suggest having the system pressure tested to see if an external or internal leak is found or if there is another...