Q: Q: It won't start. It just turns over

My dodge won't start but it turns over. I've Replaced cap and rotor, crank sensor, asd relay

3. Q: It won't start. It just turns over

Q: Timing issue on a 1996 ram 1500 5.2

If the valve timing was off at speed, inasmuch as the 5.2L is an interference engine, you want to first rule out mechanical damage. A way to do that is perform a compression test on all cylinders. If compression is...

Q: Antifreeze leaked onto engine on 2017 Dodge Journey

The vehicle is under warranty. If you haven't done so yet, I would have the dealer inspect the vehicle and correct any issues. You want it documented just in case any issues arise in the future. As long as the...

Q: Transmission fluid leaking out overnight

Transmission leaks can come from either the pan gasket, output shaft seal, input shaft seal, or the cooler lines that take pressurized fluid through a heat exchanger in the radiator, or through its own dedicated cooler which looks like a...