Q: it whisles while i release the gas petal , then it stops after a while

a whisling sound come from the tps once the engine heats up then after a good ten to 15 mins it stops

The noise is coming from the throttle body and it is caused by carbon build up in the throttle body, intake, and idle air valve. The build up will cause at times a whistle as air is passing by the throttle plates. If you have the idle air, throttle body, and intake cleaned of carbon build up, it will get rid of the noise until the build up happens again.

This can be done very easy by a mechanic with some carbon cleaner and clean rags by spraying the throttle plates and wiping the carbon out from the throttle plates and throttle body. Then while running the engine let the engine suck the cleaner into the intake and idle air valve or take the idle valve off and clean it out. I’d recommend having a certified mechanic help you out with this concern, they will be able to clean your throttle body and other components to ensure the noise you’re experiencing goes away.

• it whisles while i release the gas petal , then it stops after a while