Q: Q: Fuel pressure problem

parked it little over a year ago wont stay running acts like it is starving for fuel

3. Q: Fuel pressure problem

Q: I have A 91 honda accord with shaking and acceleration issues

This problem of loss of power can be caused by more than one of several causes and would need additional diagnosis to isolate cause. The most common causes are low fuel pressure, distributor failure, and misfiring ignition system. I recommend...

Q: loud banging and clunking noise from rear driverside wheel consistently and worsens with turns. can feel the this through the seat

The noise could be suspension, wheel bearing, or axle/differential related if you have all wheel drive. All of those possibilities have to be examined to pinpoint the origin of the noise. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding...

Q: Q: o2 sensor

If you are referring to 1991 model years of the Accord versus the Civic, the principal difference is the Accord used a heated oxygen sensor while the Civic did not. To compare and contrast Toyota sensors, I would need a...