Q: Q: Fuel pressure problem

parked it little over a year ago wont stay running acts like it is starving for fuel

3. Q: Fuel pressure problem

Q: Car struggles to start. Won't turn over.

You should have a technician look at the car to determine if it is an electrical or a fuel problem. You will need to remove the spark plug and get a spark plug tool to test for spark when you...

Q: I change oil and its now shows low oil pressure, could it be because oil its over limit?

You may have gotten a defective oil filter. I would not try and run the motor until you replace the filter again. Once it is replaced then start and run engine for a minute or less to see if it...

Q: 91 vw golf is overheating after hitting a curb. Took out thermostat just to check if that's the problem. Still overheating. Repla

If the suspension, alignment, or perhaps drive axle is damaged such that the engine becomes overloaded, the engine could overheat. Another possibility is an exhaust pipe was damaged creating a restriction. Normally, a collision won't cause any of the "typical"...