Q: Q: Fuel pressure problem

parked it little over a year ago wont stay running acts like it is starving for fuel

3. Q: Fuel pressure problem

Q: Car not running

It sounds like you have at least two issues, the check engine light has come on accompanied by loss of power and you have an antifreeze leak. The source of antifreeze leaks can be pinpointed by simple pressure testing of...

Q: my 1991 camaro v6 is getting spark and fuel but wont start

If the EGR valve is stuck open or there is a large vacuum leak(s), that could cause the problem you are having. A severe restriction in the exhaust system could cause this issue. You'll also want to check to be...

Q: I have a loud intake on the throttle body

The manufacturer's warranty on the 2015 Chrysler is 3 years/36,000 miles and 5 years/100,000 miles on the powertrain. You should determine whether you have warranty coverage of this issue to reduce, or even eliminate, your potential repair cost. Any suspected...