Q: It throws smoke and smells like gas took it with a mechanic and he said it's the computer I don't believe he is charging 480 to fi

Well what else can it be

Hey there. If the fuel pressure regulator is leaking fuel through the pressure regulator vacuum line it will flood the engine with fuel. I have also seen where the ECM shorts and keeps injectors open. If you need a second diagnosis, I would recommend having a certified professional from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to inspect the smoke and smell problem in order to get this corrected.

3. It throws smoke and smells like gas took it with a mechanic and he said it's the computer I don't believe he is charging 480 to fi