Q: It throws smoke and smells like gas took it with a mechanic and he said it's the computer I don't believe he is charging 480 to fi

Well what else can it be

A: Hey there. If the <a href='https://www.your...

Hey there. If the fuel pressure regulator is leaking fuel through the pressure regulator vacuum line it will flood the engine with fuel. I have also seen where the ECM shorts and keeps injectors open. If you need a second diagnosis, I would recommend having a certified professional from YourMechanic come to your car's location to inspect the smoke and smell problem in order to get this corrected.