Q: It shake a little when it's idling

It shakes a little bit when it's idling.

The brake and gas was push at the same time and it just shut off.

I tried later to do it again, but it did not shut off then

Hello there, many different faults will cause your 2006 Lincoln Navigator to shake when at idle and shut off when the brake and gas pedal is pushed at the same time. The shaking at idle likely due to a misfire condition. A misfire can be caused by many faults such as a vacuum leak, spark plugs, plug wires, ignition coil, idle air valve, oxygen sensor, fuel injectors, or a wiring harness fault. A misfire can cause the vehicle to shut off if the RPM’s drop to low such as if the brake and gas are pressed at the same time. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your rough idle, and possible misfires making any repairs required to resolve the issues.

3. It shake a little when it's idling