Q: It shake a little when it's idling

It shakes a little bit when it's idling.

The brake and gas was push at the same time and it just shut off.

I tried later to do it again, but it did not shut off then

3. It shake a little when it's idling

Q: Car not going from park into reverse

Hi. There is a solenoid near your shifter that releases the shifter when the brake is applied. This circuit will need to be tested to determine if the brake switch, wiring, or solenoid is faulty. If you need further assistance,...

Q: what needs to be removed to replace oil pan on a 2006 Kia Sedona?

If the defect is in the lower pan, you need only remove the lower engine cover. If the upper pan is damaged and has to be replaced, you'll need the Service Manual as removal of the upper pan is a...

Q: Drove with emergency brake on

While driving with the emergency brake on is not good, there is no need to panic. Driving with the emergency brake on for a bit is usually not an issue, but if you drove for an extended period of time,...