Q: It's been raining heavly, and now I've got water coming through the flooring in my car, I haven't passed my driving test yet so it

Water coming through the floor in my car, also haven't driven it in 3 months? Could rust start forming? And the battery has also died

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely going to need an inspection before knowing what the real cause of the water leak is. Rust can certainly accumulate on the bottom of the vehicle and allow water to get in if the holes are bad enough. However water can leak in through the window and door seals as well. On the next dry day you get, take the vehicle to a water source like a hose, and try to replicate the leak. With that said, the battery will need to be jump started first, and if that does not work, you know the battery needs to be replaced. If you need help finding the source of the leak, or help with the battery, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. It's been raining heavly, and now I've got water coming through the flooring in my car, I haven't passed my driving test yet so it