Q: Stalls when driving, at turns and at stops ?

Truck ignition starts fine. Runs for good for a while but then stalls while driving, at turns,at stops and even at idel.

3. Stalls when driving, at turns and at stops ?

Q: Car jerking and dying.

Hi. Your car is equipped with a torque converter clutch that allows the converter to lock to the speed of the flywheel which increases fuel efficiency. This is only to occur at highway speeds when the vehicle is cruising. The...

Q: Q: Click no start

If you were driving and your engine stopped abruptly then you may have broke a timing chain and engine seized. You will need to first try and jump start the engine to see if it will turn? If you just...

Q: While I'm driving the accelerator disengages and it won't accelerate with the gas pedal pressed all the to the floor.

This loss of accelerator control is a built in safety feature of the vehicle computer and can render the throttle inactive if it sees a problem in a major component or loses communication with the throttle sensor. I have even...