Q: Stalls when driving, at turns and at stops ?

Truck ignition starts fine. Runs for good for a while but then stalls while driving, at turns,at stops and even at idel.

3. Stalls when driving, at turns and at stops ?

Q: Randomly stalls when driving

This may be related to many different things such as fuel-related issues like dirty or leaking fuel injectors, a bad mass air flow sensor, low fuel pressure. Depending on the symptoms prior to the truck stalling, this may also be...

Q: How do I use Uconnect towing assistance?

If your cell phone is paired to your Uconnect system, then you can use the system for towing assistance. To do so, press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone, and is located on either the steering wheel...

Q: I was to my number 3 coil is misfiring should I change all coil or just that one

Hi Virginia. Thanks for contacting us today. It's always best to first correctly diagnose the source of the misfire before replacing any components. It is possible that the coil pack is faulty, in which it is best practices to replace...