Q: Stalls when driving, at turns and at stops ?

Truck ignition starts fine. Runs for good for a while but then stalls while driving, at turns,at stops and even at idel.

Hi there. The most likely cause for the engine stalling is, a dirty/faulty IAC (idle air control) valve. Assuming, the check engine light is not coming on, leads me to believe the PCM (powertrain control module)/computer is not recognizing the fault. Cleaning the throttle body and IAC passage may resolve the stalling issue. Vacuum leaks and low fuel pressure could also result in stalling. Replacing components without proper diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s engine stalling be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Stalls when driving, at turns and at stops ?