Q: Is there a difference in software for a PCM for Flex Fuel Vehicles and Standard Fuel? Mine 1998 FFV 3.3L Dodge Grand Caravan SE

Dodge dealership mechanic implied there's a software difference but I can't actually get an actual answer to this question. 3 PCMs tried and seems programming is off or something. Car is in shop awaiting yet another PCM because the remanufactured one is turning over engine but not firing. Note, original (even damaged as it is) fires up the car. Mechanic stated the PCM was for Standard Fuel but previously said it checked out correctly with up to date software flashed by reman company.

3. Is there a difference in software for a PCM for Flex Fuel Vehicles and Standard Fuel? Mine 1998 FFV 3.3L Dodge Grand Caravan SE