Q: Is it a seized motor or an eaiser fix

We were driving down highway heard a bang then car stopped well on highway started smoking white pulled over would not start after. Battery was still working and just had started changed. Still has power for windows and lights makes a clicking sound when trying to start could it be a sized motor or a easier fix.

If you overheated the motor on your 2000 Toyota Camry to the point that you blew a head gasket and a cylinder became filled with coolant, then it could seize. I recommend letting it cool completely and then having a mechanic inspect the motor to to see if the engine is seized, and determine the cause of the no-start issue.