Q: Is it a huge pain to change the timing chain the same time you replace a leaking water pump on Lincoln aviator 2003?

My 2003 Lincoln Aviator has had a lot of rattling as soon as you crank it for some time now. People have told me its the timing chain. My water pump has gone out now, I believe. Its leaking coolant/water and the temp gauge takes up to 5-7minutes to read. Have had to top off water tank 2-3 times a wk. My question is, are these two parts close to each other and can I save labor by having these fixed at the same time? Thank you!!

3. Is it a huge pain to change the timing chain the same time you replace a leaking water pump on Lincoln aviator 2003?