Q: Is a 2010 750i a reliable vehicle? There is so much stuff on the internet. I can't get a straight answer.

i live in Canada i am looking to purchase a 2010 750i BMW, it has about 65000 miles or 106000 km on it but have been reading online about valves, fuel injectors, and all kinds of problems with 4.4 v8 twin turbo. Is this going to be a reliable car or will i be purchasing a future lemon and stuck with huge repair bills after purchase it has been inspected, and brakes redone

A: With any car, the life expectancy of it dep...

With any car, the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. There are inherent maintenance issues with turbo charged engines that just require a bit more attention to things, but when properly taken care of they are very reliable engines nowadays. Unfortunately, there is no way to know ahead of time when purchasing any vehicle what kinds of potential issues you may run into. If you are serious about buying this car, I would suggest having an expert come to your location to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection prior to making your purchase so that you can have a clear picture of the vehicle’s current condition.