Q: Intermittent problem with car dying while driving

Car stalled while driving and won't start but then the next day it's ok

3. Intermittent problem with car dying while driving

Q: Keep getting multiple misfire codes, normally different cylinders except on cylinder (0307), can this one be throwing off the rest

This may be a problem with the exhaust catalyst partly clogged causing excessive back pressure. There is a test where the O2 sensor is removed and the back pressure tester is put in the hole to see if the catalyst...

Q: How do I adjust the front seat?

Front seats in the car come with either automatic or manual settings, depending on the model. Both of them can be adjusted for the most comfortable position while you drive. The settings are almost identical for the driver and front...

Q: My car cranked and ran for about 10 minutes. When I started to drive it shut off. Then it would not crank again.

The first thing to look for is air leaks. any air that gets into the engine without going through proper channels will lean out the system and cause problems. Look under the hood for any rubber hoses or boots that...