Q: Intermittent problem with car dying while driving

Car stalled while driving and won't start but then the next day it's ok

3. Intermittent problem with car dying while driving

Q: one of the rocker arms needs to be replaced

Hi there. With 200,000 miles on a 2002 Ford Explorer, I am seriously doubtful that any warranty will exist. You will probably have to purchase "as is" and take your chances. One thing to be aware of is that if...

Q: Can I use a 4.0 V6 engine from Tacoma or 4Runner for a replacement on 07 Toyota FJ Cruiser?

The 2007 model FJ Cruiser and Toyota Tacomas do have the same 4.0 V6 motor, which was not updated until 2010 when Toyota changed the VVT set up on the FJ Cruiser. This was not changed at that time for...

Q: My car will start up and run fine until reaches normal temperature and be hearing clicking from kick pannel and car shuts off

Some model Hondas have the engine ECU in the location you described. Now that doesn't mean you need an ECU, ECU failures are actually pretty rare. But it could be a clue. Many electrical component failures occur at a certain...