Q: Intermittent problem with car dying while driving

Car stalled while driving and won't start but then the next day it's ok

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2002 Toyota Camry to stall while running and not restart. The most common faults are the fuel pump, ignition coil, MAF sensor, oxygen sensor, crankshaft position sensor, alternator, battery or a wiring harness fault. If the vehicle has died while running it is a safety issue and should not be driven until it has been looked at. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car died while running and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. Intermittent problem with car dying while driving