Q: Intermittent problem with car dying while driving

Car stalled while driving and won't start but then the next day it's ok

3. Intermittent problem with car dying while driving

Q: I have a Toyota Corolla 2004 and it will star but shuts off quickly. My oil is very low and there appears to be oil on top of wher

Hi there. In most cases when white smoke comes out of the exhaust pipe, it indicates that there is radiator coolant mixed with the engine oil. This is usually the result of an overheating situation which damages the head gasket...

Q: Changed alternator and battert, light still on and car dieing

This may suggest a bad grounding issue or potentially a failing voltage regulator. This is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. Often times this will result in the alternator allowing too much power to...

Q: Serpentine belt came off of 2005 Toyota Camry

The bottom pulley is called the harmonic balancer. It helps the internals of the cars engine rotate smoothly by damping the vibrations. The pulley portion of the balancer is attached by a thick rubber glue. Over time, this glue becomes...