Intake manifold vacuum solenoid l4-2.0l focus ford 2006

Q: Intake manifold vacuum solenoid

asked by on May 27, 2017

We have an issue with intake manifold vacuum solenoid. We replaced the part but in doing so the vacuum line that connects to the bottom came undone. We have the other one connected to the center top of intake. We cannot figure out where the other line connects to. Cel codes are p2004 thru p2008

Hi there. The other end of the vacuum line attaches to a male fitting on the intake manifold runner control. However, since we can’t attach photos showing you the location specifically, and without being there to show you in person, it’s impossible for us to accurately describe where it needs to go. There are two things you can do here. First, search for video on YouTube.com on how to replace the intake manifold vacuum solenoid on a 2.0 L Ford Focus 2006; so you can see where the two vacuum lines attach. Second, purchase a service and repair manual for your vehicle, which will show you a detailed schematic. The other option is to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an intake manifold runner control replacement.