Q: Intake air temperature sensor

I have a replacement IAT sensor and can't seem to find its location on the vehicle

3. Intake air temperature sensor

Q: Q: Seat belt not working.

More than likely the buckle needs to be replaced. It's unsafe and illegal to drive without a seatbelt, so I suggest you get this fixed as soon as possible. Any qualified mechanical, like one from YourMechanic, can handle this task...

Q: Q: Wheel bearing

The front wheel bearings on this vehicle are contained within a unitized hub/wheel bearing assembly that also integrates ABS functionality. Consequently, if wheel bearings go bad, the whole hub assembly must be replaced. To have the replacement performed on a...

Q: The ABS light, emergency brake light and traction control light are on along with the unresponsive speedometer

Failure of one or more of the wheel speed sensors will cause all of these conditions to happen all at once. The wheel speed sensors and the DSC control unit will need to be checked and fault codes read out...