Q: Intake air temperature sensor

I have a replacement IAT sensor and can't seem to find its location on the vehicle

3. Intake air temperature sensor

Q: What does the speed control indicator mean?

The speed control indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates gray, then the speed control system is currently turned on. When the light illuminates green, then the speed control system is currently in use.

Q: My car is trying to stall when shifting gears.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty MAP sensor as your vehicle seems to respond adversely to varying loads being placed on the motor which is what the MAP sensor is designed to do. The Manifold Absolute...

Q: Truck stuck in 2nd gear (I believe), won't turn over, can't afford to bring it anywhere. Need help fast

Hi there. What seems to have happen is the shifter inside the transmission has came off the main valve and is making the valve only go into 1st and 2nd. To fix this, drop the transmission oil pan and oil....