Q: Intake air temperature sensor

I have a replacement IAT sensor and can't seem to find its location on the vehicle

3. Intake air temperature sensor

Q: Q: Window not going up

Hi there. When a window motor begins to grind it is shaving off the gear that actuates the window up and down. What caused the window to put extra strain on the motor could be that the window is off...

Q: How much to flush out system cause car has no heat

The heater core being plugged is not the most common cause for this vehicle to not give heat out of the vents. If you move controls to heat and do not notice a temperature change when turned hotter the most...

Q: Stalling issues, error codes

Hello. The P0442 error code is an evaporative emission control code and is an indication of a small leak being detected in the evaporative emission system. There are usually no visible symptoms of this error code, other than the check...