Q: Inner tie rod torque spec?? 2007 mercury grand marquis

Inner tie rod torque specs

The inner tie rod is torqued to 74 ft lbs and the outer is torqued to 59 ft lbs.

Why won't my 2007 Pontiac G6 start.

Hello. If the battery is good then chances are that the starter is the problem. I would usually go to the starter wires and test them to see if there is power when trying to start it. If there is...

Fuel line pressure relief.

The fuel pressure can be relieved by disconnecting the fuel relay or inertia switch and letting engine run until it dies. Then try to crank the engine several times to make sure it is no able to start. Then you...

How many oxygen sensors does a 2007 Infiniti G35 coupe have?

There are two upstream oxygen sensors (actually referred to as air/fuel ratio sensors) and two down stream oxygen (O2) sensors. Any brand replacement oxygen sensor will work, as long as you get direct fit. There are also universal fit sensors...

Hard to turn steering wheel all the way

You should have the power steering scanned for codes to see if the electric power steering pump and accumulator are in need of replacement.

Regular or synthetic oil

Hello there. Synthetic oil is far and away better than mineral lubricating oil due to the drastic reduction in contaminants that are ordinarily left in refined mineral oil. Synthetic oil can resist much higher operating temperatures without oxidizing and breaking...

My car makes a subtle squeak and minor clunk when driving over bumps slowly.

If you just had a shock replaced and the noise did not start until the shock was installed, then I suggest having the shock mounts checked to make sure they are seated properly when they were put in. If the...

took car for oil change, after driving home abs light came on, took it back they said it was a cracked tone ring

Hello. I will be happy to help you. The oil change and the ABS tone ring are unrelated. I would not say suspicious unless they did a tire rotation. Doing a tire rotation would make it remotely possible that they...

Car struggles to accelerate

This may be a sign of a clogged catalytic converter. As you may already know, the catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere. When this is clogged, this...

How to turn off AVC on 07 Suzuki swift

Hello. The automatic volume control can be turned off by navigating through the vehicle's menus. You also have the option to set it to low, so that the volume change is not as drastic. The system is designed to automatically...