Q: Inner tie rod torque spec?? 2007 mercury grand marquis

Inner tie rod torque specs

The inner tie rod is torqued to 74 ft lbs and the outer is torqued to 59 ft lbs.

3. Inner tie rod torque spec?? 2007 mercury grand marquis

Q: When I'm driving and come to a stop, the rpm gauge goes up while I'm braking causing the car to jerk sometimes.

Hello. This is a common sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of a vehicle. The sensor is usually located on the butterfly spindle/shaft so that...

Q: overheating issue with my vehicle.

Hi there. If the reservoir is on the add line and is low but there is no coolant to be found anywhere, check the engine oil to see if its milky. If the oil is normal color, then the coolant...

Q: Q: Windshield wipers not working.

This seems like the switch is on its way out, I would have a certified mechanic verify that 12 volts is being applied to the windshield wiper motor. If power is present and the wiper isn't working its the motor,...