Q: Inner tie rod torque spec?? 2007 mercury grand marquis

Inner tie rod torque specs

The inner tie rod is torqued to 74 ft lbs and the outer is torqued to 59 ft lbs.

3. Inner tie rod torque spec?? 2007 mercury grand marquis

Q: Q: Clutch pedal not working.

You may have broke the clutch cable. This is a common problem with this car. Usually the clutch itself does not break. I recommend you get a qualified mechanic to check your clutch pedal linkage or cable problem. You may...

Q: Q: Engine oil leak

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2007 Mercury Mountaineer. This is a fairly common issue on many cars. Your car is equipped with a V-8 motor which has two separate "sides" of the motor where the cylinder heads...

Q: cruise control stopped working

I just reviewed your cruise control system and it shows you have two switches that deactivate the cruise control. The one on the master brake cylinder and the other on the brake lever above the brake pedal. The vehicle may...